CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

(Go ahead and leave a memory for Rob AND/OR Amanda )

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I remember trying SO hard to get up early enough to walk with you on your way to work... i only made it a few times, i think. :0)

- Tristin - said...

I remember way back in the day to Girls Camp on an Adventurer overnight hike... I remember playing "Farkle" and saying "Totally" to everything... Were we EVER THAT YOUNG?!?!?! HA! HA! :D Cute game!!

Kathryn said...

I remember talking to you for long amounts of time on the phone and when we would get home from going somewhere, I loved talking to you!

Marie said...

Seriously, just one?!?!?! You're kidding, right?

Jennifer said...

I remember when we went to lunch at a tasty Thai place and it was really fun.

Oh wait, that was two days ago.

Well, it was realy fun!

Charlotte said...

When do you find out the baby's gender?