Those of you who read our blog know that we went to Portland for our friend's wedding recently. It was amazing! It has been a while since I have been to a temple wedding, it was so great to be reminded of the things that are most important and how simple and beautiful the Gospel is! The Portland Temple is so stunning! It looks so white and brilliant with all the green that surrounds it. I loved it!!!
This is Rob and me in front of the temple, can you see my baby bump? It's not very apparent in these pictures.
We had so much fun at the wedding reception! The food was great. And the dancing... the picture says it all.
After the reception, we drove up to Olympia, WA to visit my sister, Cassie. On Saturday, we went to the beach. Here is Rob catching some rays. Cassie has the best pictures of us.
After the beach, we got cleaned up (ie: cleaned the sand from all the nooks and crannies that it somehow finds itself in) We met my brothers in Tacoma and had a fun filled dinner. Here is Josh, me, Cassie and Derek all smiling our biggest smiles. Derek cracks me up!!! My brother, Gabe, who is the only one of the original five not with us in Tacoma, is getting married in a few weeks. I am sure that we will have many more exciting pictures from the wedding. It should be so much fun to all get together again!
I hope that you enjoy the pics. Blogging is still a work in progress for me. -Amanda
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Our Portland Trip
Posted by Rob and Amanda at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like fun - I love Portland! And I love your cute, short hair - its fabulous!
Thanks Jen! I am totally enjoying the ease of short hair.
I LOVE your haircut! I have an appointment to cut mine tomorrow... I may just go shorter than I'd planned. And the new blog template is fun :0)
Hey Leavitt's, this is Mike. I love that Temple!! It's been a while since I have been able to go there because of school, but I use to love going there. Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way. I don't think that we have had a chance to say that yet. What good friends we are, eh...
Hi Amanda! We ran into the Taylor's at Walmart in Nampa. We got to talking and Tristan said you guys moved here too. We found your blog off of hers and thought we would say hi and congratulations on all the wonderful events since last seeing you in Missoula. Hope the morning sickness gets better! Yuck!
-Ben and Becky Klotthor
Post a Comment