CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Baby Shower

The baby shower was so much fun! Cassie came from Olympia, WA; Christy from Coeur d' Alene; Tracy came from Tricities, WA; Marie came all the way from Missoula, MT; and Rob's sisters, Kiely and Kate came up from Salt Lake. It was so fun to have them all here. Cass, Christy, Tracy and Marie all stay at my apartment and we had some super fun girl time just playing around and talking. It was great. Here I am holding the delicious chocolate cake. We also had some yummy peach pie and some berry crisp. It was like a dessert buffet-tasty!

As you can see, there were lots of gifts for our little boy. There are few things left to buy, which is wonderful! We got some adorable clothes, toys and blankets. One of the things that I loved the most is that we got some amazing homemade gifts- blankets, knitted hats, burp clothes, a carseat cover, a boppy, and a nursing cover-talk about being domestic. You will probably see pictures of most of these things once the baby is born and I take pictures of him looking so cute in them and on his blankets. We have several friends that we met in Pocatello that now live in Boise that were able to come to the shower. It was great to see all of them too.

The return of the floating heads! This is a picture of Cassie, Marie and Christy all wrapped in a warm blanket on this chilly, rainy evening. Cassie has a picture of the five of us girls that I should get from her to post, but you see how silly these girls are and why I have such a blast with them! Thank you girls so much for coming and making my baby shower so wonderful!
What a great day! I can hardly wait to use all the things that I got and dress my little boy in all the cute clothes!


0 comments: