CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BSU Homecoming '08

This will just be a quick one, but fun. We have season tickets to Boise State football -our friends (and neighbors) Kale and Kyle hooked us up, so the four of us get to go to all the games together. It will be a great season! Last Saturday was homecoming we played Bowling Green. We went to the parade then to the game. And, of course, BSU won. The first picture is of us right after the game. You gotta love that blue turf!
This picture was taken at the parade. I LOVE the marching band and who doesn't love the tubas?! I think a band is what makes college football so exciting.
This is the BSU semi that hauls all of the football team's equipment. They must have lots of it!


Rob had a grand old time at the game! Here he is showing just how excited he is...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Jon will be totally jealous... me? I think I could handle maybe one or two games a year... if I had to. ;0) Glad you had fun!

Jeannie said...

That's right, the marching band is the heart of the game! That is such a cool picture of the field!

Ashlee said...

Hey Amanda, I have that same sweater, I love it but havent been able to wear it for a year. Little Trenton still hasnt come yet and I am due Mon. It was so great to see you guys last month. Hope all is going well.

Jessi said...

Ug...I'm so jealous. I miss going to football games. Anyway, we have a blog too. I like blogging better than facebook usually. So, how are you guys doing?