CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rob's Birthday!



Happy Birthday Rob!



Here is the cake that Rob's mom made- Spooky!

Mmmm- delicious!
It was a pretty relaxed day. I made Rob German pancakes for breakfast- just so you know eggbeaters don't work because they don't get poofy like a German Pancake should. It was a very interesting mix of flour, eggs and milk. Rob said it was very similar to french toast and ate it all gone- what a sweet guy. I thought it tasted more like scrambled eggs with a touch of flour, drenched in syrup and powdered sugar, not exactly to my liking. We watched a little college football and Rob took a short nap. Later in the afternoon, we did some clothes/shoe shopping then we went to Goodwood for dinner and had some delicious BBQ. We made it home in time to watch the Boise State game on TV. They beat Southern Mississippi. That is Rob's idea of a near perfect birthday. On Sunday, we went to his parent's house for dinner and birthday cake. All in all, I think that it was a good birthday. Maybe next year we can actually have a party.



Rob relaxing, watching football. As happy as a clam.





2 comments:

Marie said...

I totally agree! Mark and the boys get their German Pancakes every Sunday morning, and I just can't bring myself to eat them. Supposedly their a pancake made for syrup, but they taste more like egg to me, yuck! Happy Birthday Rob!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Rob!