So, as most of you know, I am a terrible blogger. Now that Thomas is almost three months old, I feel like my life is getting back to normal. I'm finally feeling like myself again and establishing some order to my choatic life. Not that I'm complaining, I just didn't realize how much one child would turn my world upside down. It's definately an adjustment.
Thomas is the best baby. He is happy. He eats and sleeps and plays and talks and smiles. That is pretty much his life. Crying isn't in the top five list of things he does most often. Rob and I love being parents! It is so amazing to see this little person, that you created, learning and growing everyday. What a wonderful life!
I will try to do small posts more often. I am trying to learn how to be a stay at home mom and do it well. I'm still figuring out time management and priorities, so be patient with me. Not going to work means that I have to be self-disciplined and self-motivated. Being a SAHM is the hardest job I've ever had, but it's already been the most rewarding.


2 comments:
Amanda, I have kept checking your blog to see your little one and I am glad to see that you have updated! I am so glad that things are getting back to normalcy. What a cute little boy, I think he looks like you. That is great too that he doesn't cry much! Kids are so much fun! Congratulations! I am sure you are a GREAT SAHM!!!
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment