This is just a quick post to tell you about our doctor appointment. It was amazing to hear the little heart, it pumps so fast! Everything is going well. The doctor said that the morning sickness should go away in the next few weeks- he better be right! I have not gained any weight, in fact, I have lost 5 pounds since my first appointment in May. The doctor wasn't concerned about it, he said I should get my appetite back completely by week 18. I still love food, it just doesn't love me back. I'm excited to really start enjoying things like icecream again!
I will post the pictures from our Portland/Olympia trip later this week. This morning I am leaving to Lake Cascade for a family reunion with Rob's family. Unfortunately, Rob has school and can't come, so I am going with his sister. It should be lots of fun, but I'm sad to go without Rob. -Amanda
PS: My baby bump isn't quite as noticeable as I thought.
Monday, June 30, 2008
The Baby
Posted by Rob and Amanda at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I lost 5 pounds my first trimester with Sam, too.
I'm bummed to hear that you're leaving this morning because I was just about to get off the couch and find my phone so I could call you to hang out. :0( Oh, well. Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment